Please download my current CV here.
Career overview below:
• A dedicated researcher and internationally published academic with a specialisation in Military Suicide and
Institutional Mental Health, Media and Social Communication, Gender, Power and Agency, and Military Medicine.
• Extensive academic and professional research experience within several organisations including: The University of
Strathclyde, The Scottish Parliament, National Library of Scotland, and Glasgow Museums.
• Over five years of academic teaching experience with additional expertise in secondary school teaching, dissertation suprevision, and professional training delivery.
• Several articles published in the media including pieces in Time Magazine, The Independent, and The Conversation.
• Currently researching and publishing on British Military mental health and suicide 1914-2018. Also currently
publishing a monograph with Bloomsbury Publishing on physical and psychological indoctrination, and abuse within
the British Army in the First World War.
• Currently engaging with and supporting several military charities, veteran’s associations, and the British Army. As well
as administrating the Military and Institutional Mental Health History